Tuesday, October 2nd 2012
Today is October 2nd, also known as October Fest here in PAMO. We celebrate the independence of our Utopian society today. It was a hot, sunny day today that we spent on the beach. There was a big Ferris Wheel and many activities that I participated in. This morning i woke up nice and early and found my friends that i spent the day with. We started to walk over to October Fest at about 10:00 A.M., a couple hours after it started, but it was open all day. As soon as you got there you got a stamp that let you stay there all day. I was able to participate in the activities as much as i wanted and went swimming for hours. I got to spend the day with everyone that was part of the community and everyone had so much fun. Everyone got together and celebrated the independence of our utopia and this is one of my favorite days ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment