Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Journal Entry 1- Community Cookout

Sunday, May 3rd 2012

     Today is Sunday, May 3rd 2012. I woke up at 9:18, took a shower, had cereal for breakfast, and got ready for church. Then at 10:00, my family and I went to church. I dont like church because its boring. When church ended my family and my best friends family went out to breakfast together to our favorite restaurant. Then we went home, changed into our bathing suits and drove down to the beach, my favorite part of Sunday. We helped set-up for the community cookout. I set up the volleyball net. Then at 2:00 everyone started arriving for the cookout. At 3:00, when everyone was at the cookout, the games began. We started off with swimming races and then a volleyball game. When the cookout ended I had to go to Church school for an hour. Then I went home and went to bed.

1 comment: